Thoughts in a church

Why should I be happy? Because I'm privileged? There are others better off than me. Look at all those. Living their life as if nothing bothers them. My food is running low and I don't think going out is a good idea. It took me ages to get this position, next to the big high stained glass window, where everything is red, even the rain and the thunders. 
I know they observe me from the shadows. They are waiting for me to leave, Bout this is my home now. Mine. Only mine. Jokes on them 'cause I'm injured and I cannot even walk. I can see a spider but it's far. I'll wait until it comes closer. 
I hear the noise coming from the ground floor. Someone has open the door again. If I could move, I would quickly go out and get food and water. But I'm still not strong. If I would have to fight when I return, I would lose. I cannot leave my little red world. I'll wait for another spider to come. 
I can feel their eyes on me. And I hear the creeks on the wood when they move. A shot almost hit me the other day but, if I concentrate on the red little ones outside, everything is ok. I can move from one corner of the beam to the other. I'm getting better and I managed to make a nest. 
If it wasn't for the spiders I would be dead. I tried to go outside but I know what "get the Manchester" means. And they are waiting for me. I have to leave. I can see the bugs on the other side and I want them. It's also mating time. And bugs. Mating. Bugs. Mating. Bugs. Ma...
The door is open. Time to fly and find my pigeon. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Rechazo con seriedad

Un sueño raro